Warning: Use of undefined constant PP_SETTINGS_TYPE - assumed 'PP_SETTINGS_TYPE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/martinsekel.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/panopress/panopress.php on line 626
Jem’s Beer Factory – Where smart people, Beer and Meat Meet.
Ok, who doesn’t love a fresh and icy cold beer together with good company and a perfectly cooked entrecôte steak? (Vegans, ex-alcholics, devout muslims and Nazirites excused)
Nestled away in a dusty corner of an industrial zone 5-10 minutes outside of the Tel Aviv CBD, you’ll find this [sorry] (G)em of a restaurant / venue / not-so-micro brewery – The living dream of a couple of really nice (hardworking) partners.
360 ° Panoramic Virtual Tour of Jem’s – Hamagshimim 15, Kiryat Matalon, Petach Tikva.
At Jem’s you can be sure you’re going to enjoy pretty much anything you order – You’d also better go in hungry as the servings are not for the feint-hearted.
So, in summary…
– Have I had the pleasure of eating there? Oh yes sir!
– Would I go back for more? I most surely have and will again.
– Easy to park? Always!
– What is my favourite Jems Brew? Just one? Nope. Love the Pils and the Amber Ale.
– What is my favourite item on the menu? Are you serious? The Premium Entrecôte Steak!
– Favorite entree? Beer Batter Vegetable Tempura.
– Am I hungry? Am now.